Rachel Rowe, CEO of Valley Community Partners
- Rachel is a seasoned Community Manager with over 17 years of experience in management of Homeowners, Condominium and Commercial Property Owners Association's.
- She holds a Certified Association Community Manager (CMCA) accreditation from Community Association Institute (CAI).
- Rachel has successfully guided association's through difficult construction defect lawsuits and complex insurance claims.
- She believes every Association is unique and she works closely with each of her Board of Directors to design personalized management solutions.
- Extensive experience working with developer community's and understanding of all aspects of managing a community from the first home sale to homeowner turn over.
- With so many years of experience working with community association vendors; I have created relationships with vendors that are trusted, professional, customer focused, properly licensed and competitively priced.
Alex Rowe, CFO of Valley Community Partners
- Alex has a BS in Business Management, Masters in Global Business Management, and over 30 years of experience in Landscape Management and Arbor Care.
- He previously owned a Commercial Landscape & Tree Care business for 14 years in the Phoenix Metro Area and still holds an Arizona Landscape Contractor's license (CR-21).
- Alex was also a Turf and Ornamental Regional Sales Representative for a large chemical company for over 3 years.
- He is currently a Landscape & Business Analysis Consultant for several large Commercial Landscape Company's in the Phoenix Metro Area.
- Alex has extensive knowledge in all aspects of Landscaping & Arbor Care and will complete an in depth landscape, irrigation and arbor care report for each new VCP client at no cost to the association.