NEW CLIENT SERVICES
Upon becoming a new client, you can expect us to perform an immediate evaluation of your community including the following:
- Mail welcome letter to all homeowners that announces the change in management and provides pertinent details on our company and new contact information.
- Thorough review of all contracts to assure competitive pricing and that all contract terms are being met. In person meetings with primary vendors to establish working relationship going forward and to review scope of work.
- Review of the Governing Documents , Rules & Regulations and Design Guidelines.
- Complete review of Association records.
- Create an Annual Calendar of Events of the Association to be included in the meeting agenda and community website (if applicable).
- Analysis of Reserve accounts to assure interest returns are being maximized.
- In depth review of the current Association budget.
- Evaluate past due owners and consult Board on sending to collections.
- Perform change of address for all vendors.
- Mail out account statement or coupon books to all homeowners to use for payment of assessments. We will also include Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) information for automated payment of assessments.
- Review of the most recent financial statement prepared by previous management.
- Evaluate the current cash position of the Association.
- Conduct a thorough site inspection to become familiar with the community and to get a jump on immediate maintenance needs and possible violation issues.
- Evaluate the current condition of the landscaping, irrigation system, roads, lights, and other HOA maintained components in the community.
- Review of the Reserve Study to identify upcoming projects for the next 12 months.
- Obtain competitive bids for any services or prices that the Board is not currently happy with.